Welcome - Introduction

      Assalamualaikum and hello. Call me Shaz ;) Actually dah beberapa kali try blogger cuma tak pernah nak active. But this time, I hope I can be active for you. Sorry if I write too much in English because I feel comfortable writing in English. Tujuan utama Blogspot ni dibuat adalah untuk menceritakan pengalaman Shaz selepas PT3. Untuk adik-adik yang mungkin experience perkara yang sama, you can find the answer in here! 

     The next reason would be just some random words I guess? Shaz jenis yang suka writing dan Shaz selalu simpan dalam notes. Rasa macam ruginya nak biarkan je dalam notes, hahaha. 

     I don't really have interesting facts about me, tapi untuk kenal-kenal, I'm an introvert, INFP personality type. Minat psychology, arts, films, photography, nature, literature etc. I've been battling with anxiety since 2016 and I can say I'm getting better, but not okay entirely. Alright, good to know you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliran Sains tukar Aliran Sastera? - be brave -

You deserve better